Firm shareholder Nicholas D. Siegfried is serving as a program co-chair for the American Bar Association Forum on Construction Law’s 2018 Fall Meeting. The event, which will take place Oct. 4-5, 2018 in Montreal, Canada, has been titled “It’s Lonely at the Top: Building a Successful Team with the Owner.”
Together with his fellow co-chair, Nicholas has led the development and planning for the meeting’s program, which will focus on the best practices for building a successful project team. It will present viewpoints from both in-house and outside counsel as well as consultants on topics including:
- Selecting the right delivery method for the project.
- Negotiating contract clauses that lead to a successful project and avoid disputes.
- Hot topics and issues with financing the project.
- Innovative insurance products that help to reduce and allocate risks.
- Strategies for addressing disputes proactively, before they mushroom into full blown litigation.
- The evolution of P3s and what their future holds in store.
- Key ethical considerations and issues in the procurement and construction industry.
Our firm salutes Nicholas for playing an integral role in the planning of the program for this upcoming event. For additional information and registrations, visit www.ambar.org/FCLFall18 or call 1.800.285.2221.